Jun 4, 2010

Sound track of my life....

Since I can't come up with unique posts lately...I'll copy my girl C...
1. Open your music library.

2. Put it on shuffle.

3. Press play.

4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing.

5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.

6. Tag other people to do it too!

7.  And cause I rock the everlasting town,  I've linked some so you can download them.  If you want one that isn't linked,  let me know.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

1. Opening Credits: In This Life - Collin Raye
2. Waking Up: Crawl - Breaking Benjamin
3. First Day at School: If Today was your Last Day - Nickelback
4. Falling in Love: Senorita - Justin Timberlake
5. Losing Virginity: All I want is You - U2 (Bahhaha)
6. Fight Song: My Name is Rock - Kids rock
7. Breaking Up: Come Away with Me - Nora Jones
8. Prom: All That I'm asking for - Lifehouse
9. Life: Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith (again,  bahaha)
10. Mental Breakdown: Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
11. Driving: Till I Find You - Yiruma (really,  I'm not rigging this...)
12. Flashback: Forgiven - Skillet
13. Getting Back Together: Bossy - Kelis Ft. Too Short
14. Wedding Night : Should I stay or should I go - The Clash (LOL)
15. Birth of Child: The Face - RyanDan
16. Final Battle: Tell Me - Groove Theory
17. Death Scene: Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls (who put that on there?!!)
18. Funeral Song: Ticks - Brad Paisley
 
Oh,  that was funny....  I tag Michelle,  Malauney, Casey and Bobbi

2 comments:

  1. Wow - a lot of yours actually make sense! LOL! Okay, I'll give this a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... Casey -

    1. Opening Credits: - Thats Not Her Picture - John Michael Montgomery
    2. Waking Up: She's a Hottie - Toby Keith
    3. First Day at School: We Are The Champions - Queen
    4. Falling in Love: Blitzkreig Bop - The Ramones
    5. Losing Virginity: God Part II - U2
    6. Fight Song: Rock That Body - Black Eyed peas
    7. Breaking Up: Free Fallin - Top Petty
    8. Prom: Devil Inside - INXS
    9. Life: The Wild One - Suzi Quatro
    10. Mental Breakdown: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
    11. Driving: Staring at the Sun - U2
    12. Flashback: And I Love Her - Beatles
    13. Getting Back Together: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
    14. Wedding Night : Sweet Dreams - La Bouche
    15. Birth of Child: Sinners Inc. - Rob Zombie
    16. Final Battle: Living on My Own - Freddie Mercury
    17. Death Scene: Everytime We Touch - Maggie Riley
    18. Funeral Song: Every Day is Like Sunday - Morrison

    ReplyDelete