Apr 6, 2011

So...

So...I haven't felt like talking.  Pick yourself up off the floor.  It's been months since I've been on here,  that's a record, and pretty indicative of me at the moment.  This moment has lasted a while though,  which is depressing.  I've created a couple drafts to post,  and none have made it past the drawing board.  I re-read them and they're not worth hitting Publish Post.  Certainly not the usual witty banter and ridiculousness that you usually read here.  Granted there hasn't been much wittiness and ridiculousness to witness and report.

Ever wonder why there wasn't a manual for your life provided.  I like a plan,  an objective, a goal.  I always have a path charted in my head,  with alternative paths drawn,  points of interested mapped and the bullet points of the process thought out.  I don't like being taken off guard.  I'd like to order my manual,  think they have it listed on Amazon or something?

And what the chunky chicken is up with the weather!?!?!  That's not helping anyone's state of mind!

Okay,  deep breath...moving on.

Have you been watching Community!?  Oh my tuna it's great.  We've only just discovered it,  so we're catching up on Netflix...but wow.  Abed is my favorite,  right up there with Sheldon from TBBT. 

That's it for today...I will make a better effort to get on here.  C says it's good for my mental health, I think it might be encouraging the questionable side of my mental health,  but that's what you're all here for anyway.  

Don't deny it,  I know!

5 comments:

  1. I just about fell out of my chair to see a new post from you! Please come back, we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hurt yourself....I'm still breathing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey glad to hear from you. If you find that manual please send one my way I could use it right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more reason we are essentially the same - I also have a plan in my head at all times. This past year has been frustrating because I've been waiting to execute a great plan when my MBA career takes off and.........................................................................................................................................nothing yet. Apparently the Lord thinks I need more patience, maybe more gratitude for what I have? maybe I'm being punished for some long, lost past transgression? whatever it is, it's impeding my Great Plan and I'm still here, waiting. Love ya. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya girl. Screw the plan. Live day to day. The plan can wait for now while you are living IN the now. Enjoy that hubby of yours. Hope it gets easier for you. Hugs from here.

    ReplyDelete