Mar 29, 2010

3....2.....1!!

Okay, so you got a break from my bragging over the weekend. Busy with kids, and packing and errands. But...I didn't have time to blog today, and now I need to put the stuff in the backpack, otherwise...I can't leave. Well, I can...but I won't have any stuff.

So, I won't preview Rome for you, you'll just have see the real thing when I post pictures.

Here is my last will and testament.

To my GSIL I leave my hair straightener.

To BB - awesomeness to be posted at a later time - I leave my sewing machine, as a back up.

To my brother, I leave the deep memories of happiness and fulfillment that I provided his childhood and youth. You're welcome for being such an amazing example of fun.

To Candi, I leave the satisfied feeling of knowing that I brought out the ability to play that piano so well, okay fine, and maybe you're natural talent.

To M, you can have my teeth, I'm sure they're useful for something.

To CC, my sweet girl, you can fight with GSIL over the hair straightener. It's worth it...it starts with Ch....and ends with i. I know!!

And the rest of you, you may divide among you all my treasures and personal possession. Take what has affected your life the deepest...or what you can pawn for cash.

It's has been a good life.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. SAWEET! Now I'm torn between wanting you home alive, or wishing you ill on your trip. Hmmm.... I guess if you're going to go - might as well be in Europe!

    ReplyDelete