Mar 5, 2010

~ Busted ~



You got me....I didn't think I could out smart you with the airport codes.
So ya, Europe.

Starting in Barcelona Spain and spending two weeks wandering, seeing, tasting, travelling, touring, speaking....getting lost, not understanding anything, eating weird stuff, trying to navigate, riding fast trains, walking, skipping, hopefully not hitch hiking.
Working our way up through Monacco and France...maybe jump up to Switzerland, haven't decided yet. Then over into Italy.

Did I mention we leave in 25 days....and that the flights were free.

Well, we are...and they were.

Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. That is awesome. I am so uber jealous of you. How did you get free flights? Even more jealous now. I know you will have a blast! Do you think I could fit in your suitcase? I should be a little lighter in 25 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...We'd go with you for free. How are ya swingin' that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*

    You had me at "So ya, Europe".

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Freaking. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.... Tiffany, you are the greatest! Also, I thought you already knew I had a blog, otherwise I would have invited you a LONG time ago :) ALSO...... SO jealous that you are going to Europe.

    ReplyDelete