Mar 9, 2010

~ Genius SIL ~

Do you have one? A Genius Sister in Law?

I do...

She's cute
She's fun
She's smrt....SMRT!
She is an amazing mom
She is an even amazinger wife, cause let's face it....I know that guy...he's not all sunshine and roses.
She takes pictures like I do, in my dreams.
She is an example of what she believes
She practises what she preaches
(Preaches, that made me think of peaches, and they're yummy)

She is pretty pretty pretty....

Have you seen her talent? She's oozing it.

She made me, or tracked down on the internet where to steal a HTML code, for my count down to Europe. I'm not cruising there, I'm flying, but that's okay....I'll forgive her.

She's ready to scratch my eyes out very happy for me, and my upcoming trip.


I promise to take many pictures....like thousands of them....and blog...and facebook as my adventure takes place.


I'll photoshop her into the pictures after...does that help? No....oh.


Miss BJ...you are a sister and a friend to me. I love you like a pig loves mud.


Wanna meet my GSIL?



3 comments:

  1. Ba ha ha ha! Love that pic ;)

    And YES I have a genius sister in law. I'll let you guess who that is. She is pretty, she is sweet, she is hard working, she is funny, smart, kind, thoughtful, and honest. And she gets to go to Europe in 20 days. I'll try to refrain from scratching your eyes out, but photoshopping me into some pics wouldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND your GSIL made a new countdown sans cruise ship. I was thinking of my mother who is going on a cruise to the Mediterranian this year as well. And no, you don't resemble my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well aren't you two of the luckiest gals around?!
    i want to insert sarcastic remarks that will make me feel better about myself. but i will refrain from letting my frenviousness of trips and fab family members come out so i appear to be supportive and loving in all ways!
    ;)
    yay for europe
    yay for sil's. (even the not so genius ones!)

    ReplyDelete