Mar 26, 2010

4 Days


You think you're getting tired of this count down, but you're really not. Deep breath, we'll make it through together.

Okay, back to me.


After a couple days in Marseilles, we continue our fun filled journey of France and make a stop in Nice. (pronounced neice, again, you're welcome)

We've read that this is where we should notice a temperature change. Barcelona and Marseilles will be in the high teens for temp. But in Nice and onward we should see mid 20 weather. We knew this wouldn't be a beach vacation, and likely not result in any amazing tans, but who could turn down enough travel points to take you to Europe?!!?! Not me...


The city of Nice is located on the French Riviera in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (huh?) Blessed by a sunny, temperate climate, Nice attracts visitors from around the world (like me). Among its many attractions are its beautiful beaches (oh ya) lovely seaside promenade, (bring them on) interesting museums (meh) famous landmarks (better) and other tourist attractions. (I'll let you know)


I don't think you're fully appreciating the wealth of knowledge I am providing....

2 comments:

  1. I am drooling over the gorgeous colors, amazing architecture, the culture of it all! I'm getting almost as excited as YOU are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally appreciating it! I am also living vicariously through you and Alison right now. Seriously. Have an AMAZING trip!

    ReplyDelete