Mar 25, 2010

5 Days~

Okay, I'm starting to get excited. I've been holding off I think. Lots to do before I can go anywhere. But it's now Thursday. The one big project I HAD to finish at work, is done. I still have a list to complete, but nothing crazy like.

So today I'm realizing that I'll be in Europe this time next week. In Spain to be exact. That's crazy dude.

On to the next lesson...we will move on to France. From Barcelona we are taking the EuroRail to Marseille.

Marseille is the oldest city in France, and currently its second most populous, behind Paris. It forms the third largest metropolitan area. Located on the south east coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea. Marseille is France's largest commercial port. (you're welcome)



Now...just a small side note. In my quest for an 'excited' picture...this came up. I have no comments, and feel the need to shake my head a little...


2 comments:

  1. Wow... interesting last picture.. I love the pictures before.. I have no words for the last one... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. minus the heels I could totally see Lyndon wearing that outfit :D

    ReplyDelete