Sep 13, 2008

~ Challenge ~


Next Wednesday the 17th there are 100 days until Christmas.


I challenge you.



100 days to lose 10 pounds.



It's my goal. A little weight has snuck by on me as I've been dealing with different things in my life, and neglecting my running. So I'm getting back on track.





So there are a few days to get your goals set. What will you do? Eat better, move more?




I got a head start by getting the flu for the last couple days, it's not the recommended way to lose weight.



On Wednesday, step on your scale. Don't cringe, don't cry, just accept the story the number tells. And make your goal happen.




Check in every week and let us know how you're doing. Everyone does better with support.




Is there a prize?! Why, yes there is.




When you reach your goal of 10 pounds, let me know and I'll enter you into the draw for a copy of the book I just read and enjoyed, The Last Concubine. And for those that are able to take off more than 10 pounds in 100 days, you'll be entered into a draw for some fabulicious Bath and Body Works products. You have not lived until you've treated yourself to Bath and Body Works.




Hop to it, get a plan in place.




Don't look at the big picture. Look at one pound at a time. More move, eating better. Don't eat after 7:00, walk the kids to school, lift weights while you watch your favorite show. It can be just that easy.




See you Wednesday for the kick off of 100 days to lose 10 pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment