Sep 24, 2008

~ Lose 10lbs in 100 Days - Week 1 ~



Week 1 - how did you do?



I started out great. Went for a run 3x and was getting enough water everyday. Then life and family situations got my attention and I was out of town for a couple days. So I only lost .5 pounds this week. But hey, it's a start.



What is your plan of action?



Did you measure? I did, but am not going to measure again until the end of week 4. I'm on my last 10-15 pounds, so it's coming of slow.



Let me know how many pounds you lost this week so I can keep our tally going.



Week 2 Challenge - Weight Training.



Last year when I took off 20 pounds, I did it all by running. This year I'm adding weight training. If you can increase your muscle tone, you'll burn calories all the time...not just while working out. I'm using Jari Love's program. I have one of her DVD's, and have just borrowed the one on the left from the library. I've also seen them at Wal-Mart for pretty cheap. I like that she's a regular mom that started out by training a couple times a week. She's not over perky and wearing neon pink spandex, like some of the others. I would like tones arms before I die. It's on my life list - toned arms.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment