Sep 9, 2008

~ Dinner Time ~

This week on the menu.


Monday - Chicken Nuggets, Rice, Veggie & Salad

Tuesday - Taco's

Wednesday - Chicken & Broccoli Casserole

Thursday - Crock Pot - Chili Pasta Bake - this is new I'll let you know if it's a good one.

Friday - Pizza

Updated:

As per BG's suggestion...here are some recipes from our favorites of last week.

Lasagna - everyone knows how to make this, but I finally found the recipe that told me how to throw it all together with the noodles raw. Put it all in the oven and it comes out perfect. The secret? Add water. Make your recipes as you always would but put an extra cup or so of water in your meat sauce. The noodles slurp it up and it all comes out perfect. Plus, cover it in tin foil and it steams itself while cooking.

Chicken Paremesan - This is not as exotic as it sounds. It's basically spagetti with chicken and a different pasta. When I have more time I like to bake the chicken in the pasta sauce with lots of mozza cheese and parm on top. But in a fix I BBQ or bake the chicken and just throw it all together on their plates.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment