Oct 8, 2008

~ 10 lbs in 100 Day - Week 3 ~

How's the activity level going?

My brother asked me that today. We're training for the City Chase in June. Sounds a long way off, but it's a race that can take up to 6 hours, so we need to be in shape.


I personally don't enjoy being hungry. Don't know many that thrive on starvation. So I'd rather work it off, than cut back. I try to make healthy food choices, as I sit here typing with chocolate in my mouth....and I don't eat late at night. But still, I like the feeling of being relatively full.


So, I run...a lot this week inparticular. Haven't weighed yet, but I will.


Pounds so far...


Host - 2

BJ - 3

M - 2

E - 2

T - 2

JP - ?

A - ?

TH - ?


Keep at it. Next week is the four week mark and we'll all be measuring to see if the waist is a tiny bit trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment