Oct 5, 2008

~ More Thanks~

I can't falter on my own challenge, so here are a few more of my Thanks for the month of thanking.

6. Family - our families are great, and not. As all families, sometimes we love them because they're spectacular, and sometimes we love them cause we share a name.

7. Jobs - I am thankful that Brian and I are employed and able to support our family and even save a little. Makes grocery shopping a lot better when the credit card clears.

8. Friends - I have the greatest friends in town, and out of town. They put up with my instanity, my Junior High love for them (that's what Mr.C calls it) and my many OCD issues. I love you guys, you keep me going.

9. Old Friends - not to say they are aging or aged, but to say they've been in my life a while now. Miss TH, I found picture of A & S together in the bath when they were small and we lived our lives together. I miss living our lives together. I miss you.

10. Faith - in the last six months or more, I have had a struggle with my own personal faith. But as I slowly come back from a spiritual absence I am becoming more and more grateful for the patience of One who knows me well.

11. Sister in Laws - I have three SIL. I am slowly getting to know them. I have always been a lover of males, they are easy to figure out. The female persuasion however, they are a little complex. I am grateful for SIL's that teach me a little and allow me to slowly learn.

12. Chef - I am grateful for a mother that taught me to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment