Oct 29, 2008

~ 10 lbs in 100 Days - Week 6 ~

I'm retaining water....so is this cat.

I find that during 'my week' I retain a lot more water than usual. I also prefer not to weigh myself as it's not going to be a pretty sight. It raises the question though, do you work out during your period? I generally do. Unless it's my one bad day. The rest I generally feel better by working out. Usually helps with the cramps and water retention.

Also, getting a good sleep helps with weight loss. I've heard this before. Here's an article by CBS that gives some info on that.

That's all for today, I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, and the brain is not functioning well today.

Weight loss to date.

Host - 3

M - 5

BJ - 5

CC - 6

E - 3?

T - 2

A - 6

Did I forget anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment