Oct 21, 2008

~ ABC ~

Stolen from JL...

My ABC's


A= Age: 33

B= Bed size: queen

C= Chore(s) you hate- cleaning bathrooms, folding laundry

D= Dessert you love: cheesecake

E= Essential start your day: Cereal and Newspaper

F= Favorite actor(s): Owen Wilson - he's funny.

G= Gold or Silver: Silver

H= Height: 5' 8

I= Instruments you play: piano

J= Job title: Mom, Maid, Babysitter, taxi,bookkeeper

K= Kitchen color(s): tan and burgundy

L= Living arrangements: me, hubby and the kids

M= My name is: Tiffany

N= Nicknames: Tiff

O= Overnight hospital stay: too many to count

P= Pets: Fish and a Snake

P= Favorite quote: "You irk me, you're irksome.

"R= Right or left handed: right

S= Siblings: 3 younger brothers and 1 sister

T= Time you woke up today: too darn early

U= Unique about you: Can wiggle my ears

V= Vegetable you love: Tomatoe

W= Worst habit: - Procrastination

X= X-Rays you've had: Everything - I've had a MRI

Y= Yummy food you make: everything, of course

Z= Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

My ABC's aren't much different than JL, likely why we are such fans of each other!!

Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment