Oct 4, 2008

~ Month of Thanks ~


October is Thanksgiving here in the Great White North.


I challenge all to post what they are thankful for....I'm doing 31 for the days. May I start with the most obvious, and most important.

1. Brian - I am thankful for the amazing man that I share my life with. He is opposite to me in nearly every way....and its works for us.

2. T - This boy is the greatest challenge I face as a parent, and yet amazes me nearly everyday.

3. S - My beauty is kind and loving, patient and accepting, funny and smart....she's all me, and all Brian, which of course makes her perfect.

4. O - this boy is ray of sunshine in our home. He's always happy, he's always funny, he's my snuggle bug.

5. J - This little man has been easy goin' since the first day. He was an easy baby and continues to just fit right into our family. He's Mr. O's shadow. He's crazy and fun, snuggly and stubborn, loving and silly.

I continually feel inadequate to shape the lives of this family. Constantly feel like I'm failing them and yet see glimpses that possibly I'm succeeding a little everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment