Dec 3, 2008

~ 10 lbs in 100 Days - Week 11

Have you ever eaten an PowerBar? This morning is my first. I took a small break from running, about two weeks. Not my choice. Life was not allowing me to control my time, running fell by the gutter. But this week I'm back on top and hitting the km's. Have run Mon and Tues....but it was tough. Feels like I'm starting from zero again. Haven't had great sleep this week, that's the major factor. So I remembered that one of the running magazines I subscribe to sent me a free sample. I dug it out, read the instructions...it is administrating power to my system, there has to be instructions. Ate my chocolate goo, it's an interesting texture, drank the suggested amount of water in the suggested amount of time. Now I'm hitting the treadmill. We'll see if I feel the Power.

Stay Tuned.

A BIG congrats to Mrs. M who has hit her 10 pound mark. Good Job, Gold Star, You're the Best! As she said, now for the next 10. For those of you that think the weight loss challenge is ending in 3 weeks....again.... Stay Tuned.

Host - 4 - yes I am still at 4, and posed to lose my own challenge.

BJ - 7

M - 10

E - 5

A - 10

CC - 6

T - 2



Power Bar Verdict Post Run - felt more energy than the couple runs. Put in 10 more minutes and burned 100 extra calories than yesterday. I'll try them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment