Dec 19, 2008

~ Time on my Hands ~

Christmas Break and Summer are when I find that I have some extra time. I should likely be deep cleaning something with that time....whatever, I'll have Joanne come over. She gets way too excited about that stuff.

Instead I'll waste endless amounts of good time on blogging, reading blogs, lurking on blogs and eating.

3 Things I am passionate about

1. My Family

2. Travelling

3. Ruling the World

3 Words or phrases I say too often

1. Just a Second

2. Yes

3. $%^%**#$^^*(^%&*

3 things I want to do before I die

1. Travel to Italy

2. Take great Pictures

3. Learn Tact - this one is not high on the list.

3 things I have learned from my past

1. Don't give into fear

2. Family is everything!

3. It's better to just be yourself

3 places I would love to see

1. Australia

2. Egypt

3. India

3 things I currently want or need

1. Someone to clean my kitchen

2. To live next door to Terra

3. A long vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment