Dec 11, 2008

~ Joanne's streak stays intact....~


The winner is not Joanne, but we'll say it's Joanne because Andrea, who is the real winner, said to say that is was Joanne.


The winner is....



Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

13



ANDREA!!



Email me your address, a Nemo Pack is on it's way to you.



So...for the rest of you non-winners. Sorry about that. Life's rough hey.



But you know what I said, these were just a warm up to the real goodies. Which I don't have yet, but I'm taking a look tomorrow for something especially tempting that you'll be overcome to comment and be entered for the prize. But not Joanne, cause she won't win anyway.



AND....as an added bonus. There is going to be a referral prize. If you're signed up with Google Analytics you can log in and see where your visitors are coming from. So each of you that have my blog listed on your blog, anytime anyone clicks on me, it adds to your total of referrals. So there will also be a prize for the blog that sends the highest number of referrals. Which means you'll have to promote my blog. I know, I know....I'm shamless. But hey, free stuff.



Now, just so you know....Bobbi always has the highest number as she has a very well read blog. So you'll be hard pressed to out refer her. But put your thinking caps on, see what you can come up with.



And if you think this is a stupid game that I'm playing just to make myself more popular, you're right. But don't comment to tell me that. Cause if you're not nice, then I'll rig who wins. Just sayin'....it will be Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment