Dec 3, 2008

~ Dear Lurker ~

I know I have Lurkers. That's right....I see you!

For one, look at the number of hits I have....over ten thousand. I just don't have that many friends. I mean, I know I'm a popular girl (with myself) and I know that everyone likes me (or doesn't....which ever)...but really, that's a lot.

I learned today that I have a lurker I didn't know was lurking...and he looks a lot like me. Dear Devster, you're outed.

When I post about Power Bars, and then receive an email from said brother asking how the Power Bar adventure went...outed!

So how many others are out there? I know your desire to lurk. I do it myself on quite a few blogs. I like to read, don't always need to comment.

(I realize that for many of you the earth just imploded to read that I "don't have a need to comment". This is completely contrary to everything you know about me, but it's true....really.)

What's the best way to find out how many are actually reading your blog?!

FREE STUFF

So here it is. I will be posting a give away. Soon. Not now, because I haven't decided what I will be giving away. And I haven't gotten the giveaway. I can't tell you what it is, when I don't have. But I will get it. Confused? Stay with me.

Tell one and all. You will have to comment on that post to be considered for the unknown prize. And I will use Random.org. Cause it seems that is what you are supposed to do. Or so I've read.

Will the giveaway be;

. A Book

b. A Treat

c. A Gift Card

d. A Movie

e. A Child

You never know, guess you'll have to stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment